What are the benefits of paving a plastic floor?
What are the benefits of paving a plastic floor?
1. Strong decoration. PVC flooring has a variety of color varieties such as carpet, stone, wood floor, grass, etc., the grain is realistic and beautiful, the color is rich and beautiful, the cutting and splicing is simple and easy, and the creativity and imagination can be fully utilized to fully satisfy the designer and Individualized needs of different users and different decorative styles. And no color difference, resistance to light, no radiation, long-term use does not fade.
2. Installation and construction are quick and easy to maintain. PVC floor installation is relatively quick, no cement mortar, it can be used after 24 hours. Easy to clean, maintenance-free, not afraid of water, oil, acid, alkali and other chemical substances, generally cleaned with a wet mop, saving time and effort. No waxing after installation, just normal daily maintenance can be as clean as new.
3. Environmental protection regeneration. PVC flooring is the only ground material that can be recycled. It is of great significance to protect our natural resources and ecological environment.
4, a wide range of applications. Due to the unique material and super performance of PVC floor, it is convenient to shop, quick in construction, reasonable in price and high in safety. It is widely used in offices, schools, hospitals, pharmaceutical factories, sports venues, entertainment occasions, shopping plazas, Public places and individual families such as restaurants and hotels.
5, the foot feels comfortable. The densely structured surface layer and the high-elastic foam cushion are treated with a strong support, and the cushioning heavy glassware falls to the ground and is not easily broken, ensuring a comfortable foot and close to the carpet, which is very suitable for the elderly and children. Place to use. Walking on a hard floor material, the foot feels poor, and walking for a long time will cause soreness and damage to the foot bones.
6, small seams and seamless welding. The ground material is treated by hot-melt welding to form a seamless connection, avoiding the disadvantages of many seams and contamination, and it is moisture-proof, dust-proof and hygienic. The special color blocks are strictly installed and installed, and the joints are very small. The special varieties can hardly see the seams in the distance, and the environment with high overall requirements on the ground, such as the office, or the environment with high requirements for sterilization and disinfection, such as hospitals. The operating room, etc. are the ideal choice.
7, environmental protection and safety. The main raw materials used in PVC flooring are PVC materials and calcium carbonate. PVC materials and calcium carbonate are environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resources, non-toxic and non-radiative. It has been widely used in people's daily life, such as water pipes, tableware, medical infusion tube bags, etc., is a green product advocated by the state. General PVC flooring is free of formaldehyde, benzene, phenol and other harmful chemicals, ultra-low lead, cadmium and other heavy metals, and no radioactive.
8, ultra-light and ultra-thin. PVC flooring is generally only 2-3mm thick, only 2-3KG per square meter, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In the high-rise buildings, there is an unparalleled advantage for building weight and space savings. At the same time, it has a special advantage in the renovation of old buildings.
9, wear-resistant, scratch-resistant. The surface of the PVC floor has a special high-tech processed transparent wear layer with a wear resistance of up to 300,000 rpm. In the traditional floor materials, the wear-resistant laminate flooring has a wear resistance of only 13,000 rpm, and the good laminate flooring is only 20,000 rpm. Super wear-resistant, impact-resistant, non-deformable, reusable, and service life is generally 20-30 years.
10, high elasticity and super strong impact resistance. PVC floor texture is soft, so the elasticity is very good, and it has good elastic recovery under the impact of heavy objects, which minimizes the damage of the ground to the human body and the impact on the foot. Therefore, it can greatly reduce the slipping and falling of the personnel, and at the same time, it has a strong elastic recovery for the impact damage of the heavy object, and will not cause damage. The latest data shows that the superior plastic floor has a 70% reduction in the rate of falls and injuries in a large flow of people compared to other grounds.
11, anti-slip. The wear layer of the PVC floor surface has a special anti-slip property, and compared with the ordinary floor material, the PVC floor is more sturdy in the case of sticking water, and it is less likely to slip. Because of the super slip resistance, public places with high public safety requirements such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, etc. are the preferred floor decoration materials.
12. Fire prevention. PVC flooring can achieve B1 fire protection, which is the highest standard for fire protection. It does not burn itself and can prevent burning. The smoke generated by the high-quality PVC floor during passive ignition will never harm the human body, and will not produce suffocating toxic and harmful gases.
13, waterproof. Because the main component of PVC flooring is plastic and calcium carbonate, the advanced glass fiber layer guarantees stable dimensional stability, so it is naturally not afraid of water. As long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged, and it will not cause mildew due to humidity. Change or deform by temperature and humidity.
14, sound absorption. Quietness is the basic indicator for evaluating the quality of living, office and recuperation environments. The unique surface layer and plastic foam cushion of PVC floor are treated seamlessly, which has the sound-absorbing effect that ordinary floor materials can't compare. It can fully absorb sound and sound insulation, can isolate 15db-19dB noise, and solve the noise. upset. Therefore, in the need for quiet environments such as hospital wards, school libraries, lecture halls, etc., you can no longer worry about the impact of high-heeled shoes and ground-sounding sounds on your thinking.
15. Antibacterial. The surface of the PVC floor has undergone special antibacterial treatment. Some of the excellent PVC floor surfaces also have special antibacterial agents, which have strong killing ability and inhibit the ability of bacteria to multiply.
16. Apply geothermal heat. Due to its water resistance, thermal stability and good thermal conductivity, PVC flooring is especially suitable for geothermal environments, ensuring long-term durability and good thermal efficiency, and ensuring that no harmful substances are released in the case of circulating hot and cold.